There are several things that women love to do each day without ever imagining their man would care very...
There are two different types of men out there: those who enjoy celebrating their birthday and those who do not. Sweet things that you can say to your boyfriend in order to make him feel special on his birthday will vary depending on which type of man he is. Maybe you want to write him a love letter or send him something sweet. Then again, maybe he would rather have you not mention it. Consider your boyfriend’s personality before you decide what to say or do.
Phrases to Say on His Birthday – There are some great phrases you can say to your boyfriend on his birthday in order to make him feel amazing. These would include:
1) I love you. How did I get so lucky to have you?
2) Let’s make this the best birthday yet for you!
3) You mean so much to me and I feel blessed to spend this special day with you!
4) How can I make this day extra special for you?
5) You deserve the best on your birthday!
6) I have a special day planned for your birthday because I love you so much!
A Man Who Enjoys Birthdays – For the boyfriend who likes to celebrate his birthday, try some of the following:
1) Tell him “happy birthday,” and give him a huge hug and kiss.
2) Tell him all the wonderful things you love about him. Spread them throughout the day rather than lumping them all together, and he is sure to feel special.
3) Plan a fun activity for him and tell him you have a special surprise for him later. You can tell him, “I’ve got something awesome planned for you later and I can’t wait for you to see it!”
4) You can say, “I love you so much and can’t wait to celebrate you today!”
5) You can let him know, “You mean so much to me and I want to make sure you have a perfect birthday.”
A Man Who Does Not Enjoy Birthdays – Some men just don’t like birthdays. No matter how much you may love your boyfriend, he may not really want you to remind him of his birthday. Still, there are plenty of sweet things you can say to make his day special. Try the following:
1) Don’t tell him it’s his birthday but don’t make it obvious that you are trying to avoid the topic either.
2) If you must mention it is his birthday, just call it his special day. You can say, “Let’s have a great day together and enjoy this special day.”
3) Birthdays are a good time to discuss how much you mean to each other. Even if he isn’t into celebrating, you can still spend quality time together. You can say, “I love spending time with you.”
4) You can mention, “You make me so happy. I appreciate what a great boyfriend you are.”
Birthdays Are the Perfect Time to Make Your Boyfriend Feel Special – If you’re reading an article like this then you’re most likely interested in making your boyfriend feel special and wanted. A few reasons why may include:
1) On birthdays, most people get treated special. Caring about your boyfriend as much as you do makes you want to continue this idea.
2) Why not? Birthdays are a great excuse to shower your boyfriend with love!
3) Birthdays are the perfect chance to do something romantic with your boyfriend.
4) You can use this occasion to surprise him with his favorite treats and activities.
Things You Can Do For Your Boyfriend on His Birthday – Aside from saying sweet things to your boyfriend on his birthday, there are some extremely fun things you can for him. Some cute things to do for your boyfriend’s birthday are:
1) Use the day to do things he loves that you normally wouldn’t. For example, “Honey, would you like to play that video game you love all day long?”
2) Get him a gift that he’s been wanting recently.
3) Wake him up with breakfast in bed. You can say, “Birthday breakfast for the birthday boy!”
4) Take him out to his favorite restaurant for lunch or dinner.
5) Take the guess work out of what you think he would like and just ask him. For example, “Honey, what can I do to make today a special day for you? What would you like?”