Everyone has played truth or dare at least once in their life. It’s an exciting game where each player must choose whether to answer a question truthfully, or perform a dare that is given to them. Truth or dare over text message is played the same way, and it’s one of the best ways to pass time for introverts. However, this exciting little relationship game isn’t only fun for the introvert types. Anyone involved in a romantic relationship (dating or married) can bring some love and excitement into their lives by sending dares over text. Truth or dare questions can be a great way for you to learn more about your partner while also bringing some excitement into the relationship. Whether you’re in a long distance relationship, one where you’re often separated from your partner, or live just live right down the street from each other, this fun relationship game can be a great way to regularly communicate and chat. Listed below are 15 different questions and 15 different dare challenges to get the two of you started!
Top 15 Truth Questions
1. Do you prefer texting me or talking to me on the phone?
2. Tell me that one secret that you’re hiding from your mom?
3. How many boys/girls contact numbers are there on your phone?
4. Have you ever text messaged me while in the shower?
5. How many selfies have you’ve taken until now?
6. Have you ever prank called a friend?
7. How often do you clear your browsing history?
8. Have you ever had a conversation using only emojis?
9. What is that one secret about your body that no one knows?
10. Have you ever waited for my text message?
11. Have you ever stalked someone on Facebook?
12. Have you ever flashed someone?
13. If I went through your room, what would I be shocked to find?
14. Have you ever shared a toothbrush with anyone?
15. What would you buy me if I gave you 50 dollars?
5 BONUS Truth Questions
1. What’s a bad habit that you have?
2. What’s one thing you cannot live without?
3. Describe the last dream you had?
4. Have you ever peed in a pool?
5. What is one thing on your bucket list?
Top 15 Dare Challenges
1. Send me the last YouTube video you watched.
2. Video call me and perform a belly dance.
3. Make a phone call and talk for 15 minutes without stopping.
4. Put my picture as your cell phone wallpaper for three days.
5. Call me and say “I Love You” along with my name as loud as you can.
6. Send me a picture of you with your mom and dad.
7. Wear your dress upside down and send me a picture of it.
8. Send me a screenshot of your Whatsapp chat list immediately.
9. Dance with no music on video chat for 1 minute.
10. Give someone your phone and let them send one text to any of your contacts.
11. Let a friend look through your phone for 2 minutes.
12. Write my name on your chest and send me the picture.
13. Send me the dirtiest text message you can think of.
14. Put on every single pair of underwear you have and send a picture.
15. Send a romantic text to someone of your own gender and tell me the results.
5 BONUS Dare Challenges
1. Text someone random a bad joke.
2. Using your elbows only, type out a Facebook status update and post it.
3. Screenshot your browser history and text it to your parents.
4. Eat a handful of dry noodles.
5. Tell me a fantasy you’ve never told anyone.
These questions and dares should be enough to get the ball rolling between you and your partner. Don’t hesitate to get a little bit more creative with the questions you ask and the dares you give. Remember, the purpose behind playing this game is to spice things up, learn more about each other and communicate with your partner. So, what are you waiting for? Send your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife a text message right now and start playing!