Have you found that your man has been a little distant or preoccupied lately? If so, it might be time to remind him of the incredible girlfriend you are. One effective way to grab your boyfriend’s attention is to make him jealous, but always take caution with this because you don’t want to send him the wrong message. The best way to make your boyfriend jealous is not by being cruel, but having a great time without him and showing him that you’re a strong woman who doesn’t need him to survive on your own. Ultimately, you want to focus on having a healthy relationship with both him and others. That being said, here is a list of seven effective ways you can make your man jealous and want you more!
How To Make Your Guy Jealous
1. Make Him Compete For Your Attention – As previously mentioned, don’t answer his calls or texts immediately. Instead, make him compete for your attention in all fields possible because that’s the only way to make him feel helpless and wonder what is going on. By doing that, he will be forced to roll up his sleeves and start winning you over because he will not be able to accept the fact that something (or someone) else is more important to you than him. He will not be able to accept the fact that he has become an option and not a priority.
2. Ignore His Text Messages And Calls – When he sends you a text message, don’t text him back right away. The same goes for phone calls. Show him that you won’t be available to him whenever he wants you. Show him that you have your own life and that you enjoy spending time with a small circle of people. If you really want to make your man jealous, let him see that you’re online and that you’re posting stuff on social media, but are not reaching out to him.
3. Be Mysterious – There’s a saying that a woman without secrets is like a sky without stars. So if you want to make your guy jealous, by mysterious for a little while, and see what his reaction will be. You may find that he bottles up his emotions at first, but those will probably explode after some time. He won’t know why you’re acting like that, and he will want to know if you’re being mysterious because there’s another man in your life. Your mysterious aura will make him question your intentions, but he won’t ask you anything about it because he doesn’t want to appear jealous.
4. Go Out With Your Friends – Men can feel insecure when girls go out without them. There is that constant feeling some other guy will hit on her and she might be tempted to cheat. So, if you are wanting to make your guy jealous, put on the cutest dress you have, apply some heavy makeup, and create a nice hairstyle. When he sees that you’re dressed to impress, he will lose his mind, and he won’t be able to stand that other guys will have a chance to see you like that. It will turn him into a jealous monster that won’t be able to sleep until you come home.
5. Talk About Your Ex – One of the most effective ways to making your guy jealous is talking about your ex. But, not even just talking. It’s more about speaking highly of your ex, so that your guy gets instantly jealous and sweaty. You see, guys love to compete. It’s in their blood to constantly find new ways to be better than other guys, to win more attention and be praised for their achievements. After he hears such good things about your ex, he will see it as a dare to become better than him.
6. Tell Him You Have To Work Late – Your boyfriend probably won’t mind if you don’t come home for dinner when you are working late, but he will definitely change his mind after you tell him that only you and a male co-worker will be at the office together. It will make him think of all those Hollywood movies where two co-workers stay alone in the office at night, and in the middle of work, they start making out. That feeling will eat him alive, and he won’t calm down until he believes that you were just working.
7. Show Him That You Don’t Need Him – Guys really like to help their partners because when they do that, it makes them feel masculine and useful. But for a change, don’t ask your man for any help. Let another male friend give you a hand instead. For example, let him help you move from one place to another. Once you’re finished with that, tell your boyfriend that you had a great time with your male friend in your new apartment. I’m sure he will immediately have an image in his head of a sweaty, muscular guy helping you move all of your furniture. That image will make him really jealous while also feeling sorry for not offering you his help.
Be the first to leave a review.