Heading out of town for a while and not really sure what’s going to happen between you and your boyfriend? When some couples separate for a while (even if it’s just a few weeks) their relationship can quickly lose steam and fade away into nothing. Thankfully, there are some simple things you can do to keep the romance alive and have your boyfriend (or husband) missing you like crazy while the two of you are separated. For most, absence can make the heart grow fonder. You can actually have someone become closer and more attached to you when the two of you are not together. When you miss someone special, it’s a sign that your relationship is healthy and you’re truly emotionally invested in that person. Next time you’re going to be away from your man try applying one or more of the tricks below and see what kind of results you get. They’re perfect for both new couples and those who have been married for years.
Nothing feels better than being told that someone we care about misses us while we’re apart. Whether it’s only been 24 hours since your last date, or several weeks if you’re in a long-distance relationship, spending time apart can actually be good for things between the two of you. Not only does having time away from your boyfriend give you the opportunity to enjoy some time alone or to catch up with your girlfriends, it also gives you both time to reflect on the state of the relationship and appreciate that you’ve got a good thing going. So let’s dive in and look at how to make him miss you and be chomping at the bit to see you again in the near future!
How To Make Him Miss You Like Crazy
1. Deliberately Leave Something Behind – Leaving behind a note, earring or other personal belonging will constantly remind him of you. Whether it’s in his room or car – whenever he lays eyes on it you will be the first person who comes in to his mind.
2. Avoid Excessive Communication – If you’re one of those girlfriends who is constantly in touch with their man, then it’s time to change your habits. If your man lives away from you, then the need to stay connected with him is usually heightened. Thus, the time spent with him, even on a phone or Skype call should be lessened. Trust us on this one, you shouldn’t pay him a lot of attention to him if he is giving you fishy vibes. As soon as you notice that he is pulling away from you, go ahead and avoid having excessive conversations with him. If he cares about you, he will notice the changes and soon come running after you.
3. Don’t Always Be Available – When you’ve won over his affection, don’t give up all of your time for him. Your man isn’t going to miss you if you’re constantly available. Rather than spending the whole weekend together, take a night off and go out with friends. Not only will it make your man miss you more, it’ll keep you sane. Don’t worry about him enjoying the free time. He may seem to enjoy time alone at first, but eventually he will be craving to spend more time with you.
4. Wear Unique Perfume – Anytime you’re going to be around your man, find a perfume that is sweet and subtle (and preferably one that lingers). Always remember, scent is often attached to memory. That means every time he smells that perfume he’ll be thinking of you!
5. Limit Your Social Media Use – The essence of a relationship slowly burns out if both partners know everything about each other, especially when one is acquainted with the day-to-day activities of each other. In today’s world, the easiest way to know about someone’s day-to-day activity is through their social media channels, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. If you want to make him miss you, then it is advisable to stop or limit the use of your social media channels for a while. When he doesn’t receive any updates from your side, he will go crazy to know about your whereabouts and will begin to miss you like crazy.
6. Leave Him Wanting More – Spend time hanging out with your man. Be fun and exciting, but make him earn that goodbye kiss. Let him crave your infectious laughter and company. Be generous, but don’t hesitate to play some “hard to get” either. These tactics will have him craving for more of you anytime you’re away from him.
Common Questions and Answers
How can I make him miss me badly?
You can apply each of the tips listed above to make your man miss you badly. Although, while having him miss you is a beautiful thought, it’s also important to remember that when a man doesn’t do such things for you naturally, it’s almost never worth it. If he loves you and you love him, you will figure out a way through it all. So, while you can use the tips above to make him miss you badly, do not go below your standards to make him realize your value. You are invaluable and if someone can’t see that, then the best thing is to let him go or let it be.
Does silence make a man miss you?
Silence can make a man miss you, but you have to play your cards right. The power of silence is all about the anticipation that it brings along. When giving someone the silent treatment they are unable to predict your next move. A guy will have no idea what you’ve been up to, and that will leave him wondering. After a while, he won’t be able to take it anymore and will want to reach out to get all of the answers he’s been craving. Just don’t overdue it otherwise you might push him away.
At times your might want your boyfriend to remember how special you are and miss you. Maybe he’s far away or maybe he’s been taking you for granted lately. Either way, there’s a lot you can do to encourage him to miss you. Although many of the tips listed above might seem rather easy, you actually need to make yourself stick to them and be disciplined. Don’t give in to the temptation of answering his calls or text messages right away. Be sure to wear your signature scent and dress up nicely when you meet up with him. Even if you’ve been dating for years, put in some effort and you can make your man miss you like crazy!
Be the first to leave a review.