It’s not always about looks! In fact, things such as loyalty, trustworthiness, and honesty are some of the most desirable qualities in a man. Unfortunately, these trails are very difficult to see right away when checking someone out the first time. According to one study, we need only one-fifth of a second to look at someone and fall in love with them. After that, euphoria-inducing chemicals within our brain get released and affect all 12 areas of it. After doing some research, we’ve discovered six actions or features that will attract women immediately. Although you may disagree with some of these, but they’re actually backed by science.
- Make women laugh – Every girl likes a man she can go out and have fun with. Several studies have shown that a good sense of humor helps men seem more creative and intelligent to their female counterparts. That in return, will translate into mating success.
- Look older – You’ve probably heard the saying men look better with age at one time or another. Do you know why? Do you find wrinkles to be attractive? It’s usually because being older means you likely have more wisdom. Attraction lies in bigger life experiences that gives more opportunities to accumulate resources and gain control over them. This is why women tend to go for older men.
- Demonstrate prosocial behavior – Scientists have said that single individuals who frequently engage in prosocial behavior have higher chances of both starting and maintaining a stable relationship. It means women would much rather prefer an altruistic man who does good deeds when thinking about a long-term relationship.
- Take care of a pet – At this day in age, dog and cat ownership demonstrates substantial care taking in long-term relationships. It signals the ability to nurture and commit to something. Believe it or not, even men who seek short-term relationships become an object of interest among women who already feel it’s time to build a family.
- Wear red clothes – The fact is, red is not only for women. Scientists have discovered that the color red significantly influences women’s interest in men. During one study, females who saw men in red shirts considered them higher in status and much more attractive.
- Take risks – Women absolutely love men who are ready to take heroic risks. One study showed that takers of heroic and non-heroic risks were perceived as more brave, athletic, physically fit, impulsive, and attention-seeking than those who avoided risks. However, only the heroic risk takers were viewed as more altruistic, agreeable, conscientious, and sexy when compared to those who avoid danger.