When you’re in a relationship with someone, there’s nothing better than seeing their name pop up on your phone. Instant butterflies. A simple text message can brighten a person’s day and when you’re texting your partner, it’s only natural that you would want to make them smile. Sweet and simple text messages are the perfect way to make your significant other (and their phone) buzz with excitement.
Sending a caring message to your boyfriend or girlfriend is the perfect way of expressing how you feel through words and it helps to show how much you care. Honestly, stealing time away from your busy day to send your partner a text message letting them know that they are on your mind is never a bad idea. Best of all, you don’t have to be a master wordsmith to send your partner a sweet text. If you’re ready to tell that special someone exactly how you feel, these 10 simple text messages will do the trick!
Simple Text Messages To Make Your Partner Feel Loved
1. GOOD MORNING BABY – This might seem stupid to some guys out there, but most girls are into simplicity. Girls love getting a simple text in the morning just to know that they’re being thought of.
2. HI, BEAUTIFUL – Who doesn’t love a compliment? It shows effort and lets your partner know that you are not only thinking about them, but that you’re also admiring their beauty.
3. I HAVE A FUN DAY PLANNED FOR US – You should always be excited to see your significant other. This simple text message lets them know that, especially if you have something big planned.
4. THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU – It’s a simple message, yet very powerful. Thanking your partner for being themself means you truly love them for who they are. You’re letting this person know that they are perfect just the way they are and you love everything about them.
5. I WISH I WAS WAKING UP NEXT TO YOU – When girls wake up to a text like this, their sensitive minds start spiraling into action. It’s the ideal way to wake up your wife or girlfriend when you’re not together.
6. HAVE A POSITIVE AND PRODUCTIVE DAY – Showing some motivation and encouragement at the beginning of the day, especially unexpectedly, is something that is sure to brighten your partners day!
7. I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH YOU LAST NIGHT – This text message is ideal when the relationship is young and you’re still dating. Letting him or her know that you had fun on your date last night is a great way to make them feel loved. We all feel better about ourselves when we know that we were the one responsible for making someone else happy. This is especially true when it’s someone we love and care about!
8. I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU TONIGHT – It’s completely normal to count down the minutes until you get to be with the person you’re crazy about. Send this text to your boyfriend or girlfriend so they know the importance you’re giving them.
9. GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YOU WAKE UP – Nothing makes us feel more special than knowing that our significant other is excited to chat. Sending him or her a message to call you when they wake up lets them know that they are wanted and someone is excited to speak with them.
10. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A BETTER PERSON – This type of text message says that you believe your partner is a good and confident person. By expressing that they make you a better person, it reminds them of how important they are to you and most likely, the lives of others as well!
Common Questions and Answers
Sometimes it can be difficult to explain how we feel about someone with words. There are lots of questions people have when it comes to sending their boyfriend or girlfriend a loving text message and we’re here to help. We searched the internet and found a few of the most commonly asked questions related to this subject and have answered them in more detail for you below. We hope the sweet text messages above and the answers to these common questions will help you draft the perfect text to send your special someone!
How do I make my partner feel special with words?
It’s important that you express your love with words in a relationship. Making your partner feel special with words is a way to reassure them that you care about them and will always be there for them. To make your boyfriend or girlfriend feel special with words simply tell them how you feel. Show you appreciation with words like “thank you” and “I love you.” Love doesn’t have to be all about grandiose declarations and elaborate gestures. Sure, that stuff can be nice, but sometimes it can also be in the smallest details – a look of admiration, him reaching for your hands when crossing the road, or the sparkle he sees in your eyes when you see him. Sometimes, simple gestures or words can be the sweetest thing.
How can I make my boyfriend blush over text?
If you have a boyfriend, it’s only natural that you want him to think about you. Sending him a simple text message is one way to make your boyfriend blush over text. Text him something like “I don’t know how I got so lucky to have you. It is like I won the lottery of love” or “No one in my life has made me feel as good about myself as I do when I am with you” and it’s sure to make him blush. Something along the lines of “I am so happy with how you treat me around your friends and family members” or “I will always be there for you, and I know that you will always be there for me” are also really good text messages to make a guy smile!
What text will make him smile?
Heartwarming messages are the best way to make him feel loved and appreciated. Sending your partner funny, sweet and loving texts are ideal when you want to make him smile. It could be something simple, like “I love it when you call me” or “You make me the happiest girl in the world.” Otherwise, if you want to mix things up a little bit then consider sending him something a bit funnier, like “I love you as much as I love fries” or “Your body has 65% water and guess what? I am very thirsty at the moment.”
There’s a reason why it feels so thrilling to receive a love-filled text message, and it all comes down to the neurochemicals inside of us. Novel experiences, such as getting a sweet text from your partner when you least expect it, can trigger a release of dopamine and endorphins in your system. The effect will be extra special if they say something new, different, or more sentimental than their usual text message.
When you get that notification on your phone from your significant other, the ding unleashes a surge of feel-good chemicals that can make you feel like you’re literally floating on cloud nine. If you want to keep the romance strong, it would be a good idea to send simple text messages at the beginning of your relationship when everything is fresh and exciting. But, it doesn’t hurt to keep sending them throughout the relationship as well!
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one