It’s normal for a woman who has been cheated on in her past relationship to have difficulty trusting men again. Or if you’re currently in a relationship and your girlfriend has caught you lying several times in the past, you probably can’t blame her for suspecting you to be doing something behind her back. If this has happened to you, it won’t be easy gaining all of her trust again. If you want to gain a woman’s trust, we’ve listed 11 things below that you can do. They are simple, but not so easy. However, if they successfully work, you will have a better chance of winning a woman’s heart or securing your relationship for a happy future!
How To Make Your Girlfriend Trust You More
1. Start With Yourself – Earning your girlfriend’s trust begins with you. Learn to trust yourself before gaining the trust of someone else. If you trust yourself to stick to a habit, you’ll feel confident in your ability to get through tough times. On top of that, if you know that you are trustworthy, she will eventually see it too. So have faith, be kind to yourself, and don’t pay too much attention to what other people are saying.
2. Communicate Openly – Effective communication is the key to making any relationship thrive. The more open and honest you are to your girlfriend, the better you’ll be able to gain her trust. Talk to her about your needs and views, and create an atmosphere that is entirely free of secrets and suspicions.
3. Give Her Compliments – When it comes to boosting a girl’s self-esteem, compliments can go a long way. Do this to your girl to show her appreciation because she will be more likely to trust someone who appreciates her presence.
4. Trust Her – In a relationship, trust goes both ways. If you display faith in a girl, she will also likely show faith to you, which can go a long way in building trust within a relationship. So as much as possible, don’t be suspicious of her when you have no reason to be. Trust her instincts and let go of your bias.
5. Don’t Judge Her – Never judge your girlfriend’s actions, it will only weaken your relationship and will make your girl less likely to trust you with personal information next time. Instead, be empathetic, listen and try to offer helpful solutions.
6. Be Honest – This is one crucial point that many guys often forget to factor in. If you’re heading out for a boy’s night out, be honest with her. Don’t tell her it’s just another late day at the office. Never expect your girlfriend to trust you if you cannot give honesty to other people, especially her.
7. Be Yourself – Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not, just to keep your girl happy. Even if you manage to fool her temporarily, she will see right through it and immediately peg you as someone who can’t be trusted. Just be confident in who you are, because it’s much easier to trust someone who looks, talks, and acts like someone who is comfortable in his own skin.
8. Be Consistent And Reliable – Proving you’re true to your word is an important part of making your girlfriend trust you. If you tell her you’ll text her at 5PM, text her. If you say you’re going straight home from school or work, go straight home. Continue to show her that you can be trusted by being a man of your word. Your consistency will also cast her doubts and insecurities away.
9. Make Smart Decisions – Invite her out on a date and choose a place that she loves, not the restaurant you like to visit with your friends. When you make decisions with her in mind, she’s likely to feel more comfortable with you. This also shows you’re trustworthy, dependable, thoughtful, and supportive.
10. Spend Time With Her – Trust naturally grows after you spend more time with your girl because as you go along with her, she’ll realize that you are someone she can feel comfortable around. Just open up to her and let her see the different side of you.
11. Be Patient – Making your girlfriend trust you more takes time. Although your actions and words will help determine if the process succeeds, you can’t force things along. Sometimes, all you can do is wait and hope. Overall, it’s all worth the wait!
Be the first to leave a review.