Each year there’s a special holiday that’s dedicated sharing love and romance with that special someone in your life. Know which holiday I’m speaking of? If you guessed Valentine’s Day then that’s exactly right! Valentine’s Day can throw many people into a loop because they’re unsure about what to buy or say to their loved one. With most women all it really takes is some personal attention and effort. Believe it or not, most aren’t impressed with expensive gifts if there is no real meaning behind them. Classic gestures like taking your girlfriend out to dinner are sure to make her smile, but you can really go the extra mile by saying a few sweet things to her throughout the day as well! Better yet, put some cute love messages into a beautiful handmade Valentine’s Day card and watch her heart melt knowing the amount of time and effort you put into making something special for her. To help get you started we’ve compiled a list of 10 things to tell your girlfriend on Valentine’s Day. These phrases are perfect for one of the most intimate holidays of the year! You’ll be thanking us later.
1. With a woman like you in my life, I really am the luckiest man in the world. I hope you have a Valentine’s Day that is as amazing as you are.
2. Roses are red, violets are blue, it’s Valentine’s day, and I love you.
3. You are the chocolate coating to my strawberry.
4. The most beautiful thoughts are the ones I have of you.
5. When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.
6. Our love is like a romantic movie. But, the best is ours never ends. Happy Valentine’s Day!
7. The moment you walk into the room, I become breathless and speechless.
8. To love you is one of the easiest things to do for you make life seem so much more beautiful..I love you and never want to let go of you, for life without you would be miserable!
9. Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
10. Chocolate candies and fresh flower bouquets are truly sweet and delightful. However, nothing is as sweet and delightful as you are. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Share this page with your male friends on social media so they’ll have some great love messages to send on Valentine’s Day as well. It doesn’t matter if she’s your girlfriend, wife or fiance – These messages are sure to make any of the three fall deeper in love with you. Send them to your loved one via text, email or social media!