The fear of loneliness can pressure some into dating (or even proposing) to someone they no longer truly love. Some women are forced to surrender their goals and feelings just to be in a relationship. They don’t seem to care if he’s a lazy drinker or an abuser. The only thing these types of women care about is the fact that they are not alone. If you feel like you might be with a wrong guy, then you could be forcing yourself to love him. Here are seven simple signs that could mean you’re a woman who’s forcing yourself to love someone who doesn’t love you back. Forcing yourself to like someone is not apparent, and it might even sound a bit ridiculous. You may think that it could never actually happen to you. But, accept it and understand that it easily can. The signs are subtle, but if you’re dating someone and something appears a bit off, don’t forget those seven important matters.
Signs You Are Forcing Yourself To Love A Man
1. You Keep Convincing Yourself To Love Him – It can be easy to trick yourself into thinking you actually love someone. Each day you try to remind yourself of his first-rate traits and every night you persuade yourself that you need him, after which you begin crying inside the bathroom because of how sad you actually are. When you love a person, you do not search for motives and good trends, you just love him the way he is.
2. One Moment You’re Happy, The Following You’re Depressed – When you’re fed up, you feel depressed and lost. But, then you convince yourself that by having a companion you should really feel satisfied since there are other women out there living a single and depressing life. In truth, many unmarried females are a lot happier than you.
3. You Wonder If Happy Relationships Genuinely Exist – People might have a look at your dating life and think it’s perfect. And maybe from time to time it is. But, does a future with him appear bleak? Is it hard to accept that your current and future lifestyle with them will be happy and satisfying? Happy relationships do exist, but if you’re forcing yourself to love someone, it’s going to be a long, difficult road.
4. You’re Making All The Compromises – You generally do what he likes and you even cater your lifestyle around his wishes. You are so used to hearing rejection for most matters, you have grown weary of even contemplating what you would like to do for yourself. Sacrificing your happiness has become the norm. You even stopped going out with friends because he does not approve of them. You are slowly having to compromise your happiness, but compromising is what’s vital to you keeping your relationship afloat.
5. You’re Rushing On With The Relationship – Some women feel afraid that if they don’t rush on with the relationship and move it to the next level, the other person could change their mind and leave her alone. This could not be further from the truth, though. In fact, most men actually prefer to move their relationship at slower speeds as opposed to rushing into things.
6. You Don’t See Any Future With Him – You never discuss your plans for the future. You think about it, but you never speak in terms of “we” and “us.” You two have been together for a while and have probably discussed some future plans, yet when you think about your own future, you do not see him in it.
7. Your Emotions Are Uncharacteristically Excessive – We all have ups and downs in our life, but if you’re unexpectedly experiencing excessive temper shifts, it could have something to do with the connection you’re in. At the same time, as you won’t mentally recognize it, forcing yourself to love someone suppresses your intuition and shoves away your different emotions until you can’t help but be a mess.
Be the first to leave a review.