There are times in life when a true friend is more important than you boyfriend. Sure, there are lots of great things that come from being in a committed relationship. However, there are other times when we need support from a friend instead. Best friends may be there for a lifetime while the same can’t be said for most of the boyfriends you will have in life. Continue reading to discover 6 other reasons your BFF is more important than your BF!
Why Your BFF Is More Important Than Your Boyfriend
1. You Can Share Everything With Your BFF – You can tell your best friend about anything from a dirty dream to something happening with close family. A best friend would appreciate you telling them, but would never judge you about anything.
2. She Understands You – A girls best friend can always understand issues about periods, push-up bras, straightening irons, high heels, and many others. It’s great having someone close that understands all of this because they’ve gone through the same experiences.
3. Best Friends Tend To Be More Honest – You best friend has seen you at your worst and yet they still love you. They’re almost always going to be more honest with you than a boyfriend might be. Boys will do anything to stop a girl from crying or yelling. A BFF can be the real legend in your life. They will comment on your old pictures from ten years ago and tell you that how gross you were and you would not think twice about any comment from your boyfriend’s side.
4. You Can Talk To Them About Your Relationships – It can be difficult to chat with your boyfriend about things such as a past relationship. Jealousy can quickly become involved and a fight can happen out of nowhere. But, a best friend will never underestimate you. You can tell them anything about your ex or present boyfriend. You can cry to your best friend about your relationship or tell her when he is making you sad.
5. She Is Always There For You – A best friend will always be there for you. After an argument, breakup or anything else! Best friends are there to put you back together anytime you’re hurt or broken.
6. Better Shopping Partners – Boyfriends can be a hassle to shop with. A best friend will have no problem spending all afternoon going from store to store with you. Meanwhile, boyfriends will look for a place to sit down and start complaining not too long after arriving. If you want someone fun to go shopping with on the weekends then there is nobody like a BFF!