Most people compare their relationships with other couples around. I believe, there is no comparison between any couples. Everyone’s life is different, formed by people with different nature and lifestyles. What we can do to find out whether our relationships are perfect is to judge them on the basis of certain factors. The below-given signs reveal you are in the best relationship of your life and please stop comparing your love-bond with anyone’s around.
1. Intimacy is Closer Than Anything – The best thing about perfect relationships is they do have the highest level of intimacy that unhealthy relationships don’t have. When you feel the intimacy in the relationship is closer than anything you felt, you are in the best relationship of your life.
2. You Trust One Another – Relationships can never work without trust. When mistrust penetrates into a relationship, it heads towards disaster. The trust is about everything- you will not hurt each other, you do care about feeling, you are careful nothing bad happens from your side and a lot more. The most successful relationships are distinguished from unsuccessful one by trust level.
3. Your Relationship is Balanced – Unbalanced relationships can cause a lot of stress and strain on one partner or the other. A relationship that has one partner doing all of the household chores while the other makes all of the money can be unsettling for one reason or another. Relationships become happier and healthier when there is a balance. Sometimes this means giving up and compromising together.
4. You Make Decisions Together – In a happy relationship, you and your partner make decisions together. This means that you’re not left surprised when your partner makes all of the big decisions for the both of you – where to live, what to do with the house, or anything else like that. You and your partner are making decisions, both big and small, as a unit, and keeping one another informed of your thoughts and opinions.
5. You Accept Relationship as It Is – The sign of an unhappy relationship is discontent and hoping that it will eventually change and work itself out. When you’re in a healthy and happy relationship, you like it just the way it is. There’s no waiting on your end or your partner’s end for something to work out. You’re accepted for who you are by your partner, and you’re not expected to change a part of your personality to suit them – and you don’t expect that from your partner, either.
6. You Have Space to Yourself – Even if you’re so in love you miss each other all the time, you still have the space to be yourself and do what you want to do without your partner hovering over your shoulder 24/7. Amy Baglan, CEO of MeetMindful says, A friend taught me that no matter how in love you are or how long you’ve been together, it’s important to take an exhale from your partnership. Hang out with girlfriends until late in the evening, take a weekend trip to visit family, or just spend time doing you for a while. Then when you go home to Yours Truly, you’ll both be recharged and ready to come together even stronger.
7. You’re Able to Speak Your Mind – Healthy relationships are all about communication, and you know you’re in a great one when you’re able to speak your mind. You won’t have to feel afraid of upsetting your partner by staking your opinions and speaking the truth. And, your partner feels the same way. After all, communication in a relationship is a two-way street, and a happy, healthy relationship means you’ll both feel free to say what’s on your mind.