Being in a long-term relationship with someone is a wonderful feeling that you won’t know until you’ve actually experienced it. You become each other’s best friend, caretaker, and partner in crime. Being with someone for a long time makes you understand the true meaning of love because you get to see all sides of them before making that important decision to love them forever. You always want to be there for them because you don’t want to lose them from your life. In fact, you want to spend your whole life with them. Sometimes it might get a little annoying when they take your things without asking, but at the end of the day, you two couldn’t imagine being without each other. Continue reading to discover twelve super-weird, yet very common, things that only couples in long-term relationships do and see how many you can check off your list!
12 Things All Couples in Long-Term Relationships Do
1. You have no issues popping their pimples and doing other gross things.
2. You have the weirdest nicknames for each other.
3. Farting and burping are totally normal things.
4. You are totally okay, unleashing your crazy dance moves on them because they also join. You are free to do anything whatever you want to do in front of them.
5. Nobody cares about the morning breath when you start your day with a nice morning kiss.
6. When you find it more convenient to shower together.
7. You always keep wondering why you guys don’t go on romantic dates only to realize you want to be in bed together.
8. You guys fight but cannot handle a day without each other.
9. You always wear your partners sweatshirt more than they do.
10. You don’t always have to be on your best behavior because they will still love you.
11. Weekends are about eating food and watching your favorite movies all day with popcorn.
12. Most things in your life are about ‘we’ rather than You and I.
There comes a point in every relationship where things just get weird. The level of weird is completely normal to the two of you but to friends and family, some of it might be seen as almost unacceptable. If you’re currently in a long-term relationship with someone, then you will probably relate to at least one of these, or perhaps you’re a habitual offender. Let us know in the comments how many you’re able to check off your list.