Being in a long-term relationship with someone is a wonderful feeling that you won’t know until you’ve experience it. You become each other’s best friends, caretakers, and partner in crime. Being with someone for a long time makes you understand the true meaning of love because you get to see all sides of them and make that important decision to love them forever. You always want to be there for them because you don’t want to lose them in your life. You want to spend your whole life with them. Sometimes it might get a little annoying when they take your things without asking, but at the end of the day, you two can’t imagine being without each other. Continue reading to see if you and your partner fit do any of these twelve super-weird things that only long-term couples do.
1. You have no issues popping their pimples and doing other gross things.
2. You have the weirdest nicknames for each other.
3. Farting and burping are totally normal things.
4. You are totally okay, unleashing your crazy dance moves on them because they also join. You are free to do anything whatever you want to do in front of them.
5. Nobody cares about the morning breath when you start your day with a nice morning kiss.
6. When you find it more convenient to shower together.
7. You always keep wondering why you guys don’t go on romantic dates only to realize you want to be in bed together.
8. You guys fight but cannot handle a day without each other.
9. You always wear your partner’s sweatshirt more than they do.
10. You don’t always have to be on your best behavior because they will still love you.
11. Weekends are about eating food and watching your favorite movies all day with popcorn.
12. Most things in your life are about ‘we’ rather than You and I.