It can be challenging to breakdown the mystery of a man’s heart because they’re very good at hiding emotions. Men tend to put up heavy shields in order to safeguard their hearts from any potential pain or heartbreak. Whether it’s love, joy or grief, you will hardly come to know and discover the feelings and emotions inside a man’s heart while it’s early in a relationship. Once the right girl comes along the walls which men put up will begin to come down, and sometimes rather quickly. Although most men see this as a sign of weakness, they’re okay with it so long as the woman he loves is part of his life. There are plenty of ways to make your man weak in the knees and simple I love you’s won’t always be enough. Gestures speak louder than words! Listed below are 6 things girls do which have profound effects on men.
Things Girls Do Which Have Profound Effects On Men
1. Brag About Him On Social Media – Some girls go overboard with this. Like, way overboard! But if your man does something nice for you, it never hurts to talk about it or snap a photo of the impromptu dinner he arranged when you got home from work. This can have profound effects on men because it shows them that you appreciate them, and are willing to share your appreciation and love for them with the rest of the world.
2. Really Listen To Him – Women know better than anyone that listening isn’t just a passive activity. It’s an action and it requires effort. Sometimes, a man has something important going on in his life, is working towards a goal, or is just stressed out about work. When you sit down, keep his eye contact and become genuinely engaged in a conversation about something important to him. It will let him know you care (even if he already knows) and can also improve the communication within your relationship.
3. Tell Him You Appreciate Him – Some people are more affectionate than others and there’s nothing wrong with that. Just remember, if a man puts a lot of effort into your relationship (as he should), he will never complain about hearing how much you appreciate him. While he should be able to read your feelings from your actions, some guys need a more direct approach. Trust me, it will make him feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
4. Text Him While You’re Out With Friends – We’ve all heard stories about guys who are insanely jealous or don’t “let” their girlfriend go out with friends, especially with other guys. While I understand the apprehension, a man should be secure enough in his relationship (and trust his girlfriend enough) to not worry every second she is gone without him. If you have a man who is mature enough to tell you to go have a good time, text him every now and then during the course of the night just to say hello. It will make him smile and let him know that you’re still thinking about him while you’re out.
5. Cook His Favorite Meal – When a man truly loves you, he expects you to love him back the same way. That means he wants you to care for him and be aware of his likes and dislikes, whether it’s in clothes, places or food. If you pay close attention towards his likes and dislikes, you will have an immortal place within his heart. Show your gratitude towards him by making his favorite meal when he gets home after a long and stressful day of work. He will surely notice this and love both the affection and care you’re giving him.
6. Lay Your Head On His Chest – When laying on the couch watching TV or laying in bed after a long day, it’s one of the best feelings in the world when a woman lays her head on a man’s chest and puts her arm over him. Men enjoy feeling as though they are being protective, and laying your head on his chest signifies that you feel safe within his arms.
Be the first to leave a review.