Everyone has played truth or dare at least once in their life. It’s an exciting game where each player must choose whether to answer a question truthfully, or perform a dare that is given to them. Truth or dare over text message is played the same way, and it’s one of the best ways to pass time for introverts. However, this exciting little relationship game isn’t only fun for the introvert types. Anyone involved in a romantic relationship (dating or married) can bring some love and excitement into their lives by sending dares over text. Truth or dare questions can be a great way for you to learn more about your partner while also bringing some excitement into the relationship. Whether you’re in a long distance relationship, one where you’re often separated from your partner, or live just live right down the street from each other, this fun relationship game can be a great way to regularly communicate and chat. Listed below are 15 different questions and 15 different dare challenges to get the two of you started!
What Truths To Give Over Text?
Although many people associate the Truth or Dare game with an opportunity to have their friends do something stupid, don’t ignore the other side of the equation. The best truth questions for couples can reveal some deeper feelings, motivations and emotions that you might not have previously known. Obviously, you don’t want to get too weird with it and you certainly don’t want to make anything awkward with your partner, but toe the line and see what you can uncover.
Top 15 Truth Questions
1. Do you prefer texting me or talking to me on the phone?
2. Tell me that one secret that you’re hiding from your mom?
3. How many boys/girls contact numbers are there on your phone?
4. Have you ever text messaged me while in the shower?
5. How many selfies have you’ve taken until now?
6. Have you ever prank called a friend?
7. How often do you clear your browsing history?
8. Have you ever had a conversation using only emojis?
9. What is that one secret about your body that no one knows?
10. Have you ever waited for my text message?
11. Have you ever stalked someone on Facebook?
12. Have you ever eaten food from the floor?
13. If I went through your room, what would I be shocked to find?
14. Have you ever shared a toothbrush with anyone?
15. What would you buy me if I gave you 50 dollars?
5 BONUS Truth Questions
1. What’s a bad habit that you have?
2. What’s one thing you cannot live without?
3. Describe the last dream you had?
4. Have you ever peed in a pool?
5. What is one thing on your bucket list?
What Dares To Give Over Text?
Dare questions tend to have a little bit more of a sultry theme to them and while there is nothing wrong with that, playing with that notion can be risky. When it comes to sending your partner dare questions over text, consider starting slow and going with the old favorites, such as the ones we have listed below!
Top 15 Dare Challenges
1. Send me the last YouTube video you watched.
2. Video call me and perform a belly dance.
3. Make a phone call and talk for 15 minutes without stopping.
4. Put my picture as your cell phone wallpaper for three days.
5. Call me and say I Love You along with my name as loud as you can.
6. Send me a picture of you with your mom and dad.
7. Wear your dress upside down and send me a picture of it.
8. Send me a screenshot of your Whatsapp chat list immediately.
9. Dance with no music on video chat for 1 minute.
10. Give someone your phone and let them send one text to any of your contacts.
11. Let a friend look through your phone for 2 minutes.
12. Write my name on your chest and send me the picture.
13. Send me the dirtiest text message you can think of.
14. Put on every single pair of underwear you have and send a picture.
15. Send a romantic text to someone of your own gender and tell me the results.
5 BONUS Dare Challenges
1. Text someone random a bad joke.
2. Using your elbows only, type out a Facebook status update and post it.
3. Screenshot your browser history and text it to your parents.
4. Eat a handful of dry noodles.
5. Tell me a fantasy you’ve never told anyone.
Best FaceTime Truth Questions & Dare Challenges
Virtual dares might take a little more creativity, but FaceTime and social media make it totally doable and hilarious. FaceTime is another fun way to play Truth or Dare with friends and loved ones. Players can easily FaceTime one or more people to play this classic game, just make sure your volume is turned up!
What Dares To Give Over FaceTime?
1. Draw a beard on your face.
2. Show the camera your call history.
3. Show me your best dance moves.
4. Show me how you like to be kissed using your hand.
5. Jump in the shower with your clothes on.
What Truths To Ask Over FaceTime?
1. What did you think about me when we first met?
2. What makes you feel jealous?
3. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping in a public pool?
4. Who’s the person you’ve regretted kissing?
5. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done, or that someone has done for you?
Common Questions and Answers
Can you play truth or dare over text?
The simple answer is, YES! Anyone can play truth or dare via text message. Just start a new chat with someone you love or a group chat with multiple people and get your very own game going! This fun and informative game can be played between couples, friends and even family members.
What are the craziest truth questions?
The best truth questions are those which bring up some intimate facts you might not have previously known about the person you are playing with. Rather than coaxing some deep, dark secret out of your partner, you should stick with asking questions relating to an emotional response. Ask them what their biggest fear is, or what is something their mom doesn’t know about them. Remember, you want to keep it fun!
What DARE should I give to a girl online?
Asking a girl truth questions online is a great way for you to learn more about her. At the same time, giving dares is your opportunity to have a little fun and be a little silly. Great dares for girls online include things like “go outside and yell as loud as you can” and “try to put your entire hand into your mouth.” If you’re wanting to have a little more fun, try having her “eat as much peanut butter as she can for 2 minutes” or “make the best celebrity impression they can think of.” You can get more intimate with your dares if you feel comfortable, but these are perfect when playing with friends or while the relationship is still blooming!
What are good dare ideas for long distance?
This game changes some when it comes to couples in a long distance relationship. Truth questions don’t have to change much, but many dares simply won’t work. If you’re video calling with your partner then consider dares like “find 3 items related to our long distance relationship in less than a minute which are in your room” or “share your screen and show me your internet history for the last 24 hours.” You could also try a long distance relationship dare like “eat something from your fridge that I choose” or “learn 5 words or expressions in my language (or region).” These are some of the best dares for couples in a LDR.
Maintaining an interesting text conversation is sometimes difficult, but playing truth or dare is a great way to ignite a little spark in the conversation. These questions and dares should be enough to get the ball rolling between you and your partner. Don’t hesitate to get a little bit more creative with the questions you ask and the dares you give. Remember, the purpose behind playing this game is to spice things up, learn more about each other and communicate with your partner. So, what are you waiting for? Send your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife a text message right now and start playing!
Be the first to leave a review.