For most people, the dating world is a place where they hope to find their eventual life partner. Sure, some are only in it for a quick fling, but most really do want to find their soulmate. Even once you’ve started dating someone who you really seem to get along with, there’s often a voice in the back of your head wondering where this is going to go. Do they really see you as a long-term partner? Luckily, very few people are able to completely hide their intentions when it comes to love. Men can put out a wide variety of signs that suggest they see you as long-term relationship material rather than a stopgap before they find something better. Likewise, there are other clear indicators that this is an unhealthy relationship that you’re probably better off without. These signs aren’t infallible, of course – human motivations can be pretty complex. However, they can at least give you some idea of whether you’ve found you happily ever after or not. Here are just a few things your partner might do if he’s the one, and is definitely falling in love with you.
Common Things Men Do When They’re in Love
1. He Hangs Out With Your Family – Going along to a partners family obligation is something that many people dread. You never know what kind of conversations are going to come up among family members and you’re generally stuck in a situation until your partner decides that it’s time to leave. If your man willingly goes along to visit your family members then he figures to be in your life for a while.
2. He Asks You For Fashion Advice – Maybe he just thinks you’re a fashion guru. However, it’s more likely that he wants to impress you by caring about styles and outfits you like and think are cool. Men don’t let just anyone choose their outfits, so this could also be seen as a sign that he trusts you.
3. He Wants To Run Errands With You – Nobody likes going out to run errands! But, even the most interesting people in the world have boring tasks to knock out every once in a while. If a man insists on riding along to the bank and grocery store with you then it shows that he is trying to spend as much time with you as possible.
4. He Eagerly Fixes Things For You – Another way men will try to show their value is by being the handy man. He might notice a burnt out light bulb or missing caulk around the bathtub and offer to fix the issue for you. Even when the task is something simple like changing an air filter, men want to prove they’ll be a good husband by taking care of even the smallest situations.
5. He Makes A Meal For You – Don’t expect your man to be a master chef because he’s probably not. But, if he studiously follows a recipe to make you a special treat then it’s a sign he is most definitely into you. Guys that go outside of their comfort zone to make you happy are trying to prove they’re worth having around.
6. He Plans Special Dates Or Trips – Lots of guys try to wing it and do whatever sounds fun at the moment. This doesn’t always satisfy the hopes and dreams of their female partners, though. Men that are in true love know this and will plan special days that they know will delight you ahead of time.
7. He Listens To Your Stories And Remembers Things – We can all tell a boring story or two now and then. If your man pays attention and remembers details from your stories then he really cares about what you’re saying. He’s trying to learn more about you so that he can be closer with you. That can be a rarity in today’s world.
For many new relationships, the big question can be whether their feelings are reciprocated. Whether the guy they are dating is feeling the same way that they are, or whether they see the connection as more short term. To further complicate things, often times it isn’t until a relationship is really established before these kinds of deep conversations are had. That means you might not know how the other person is feeling about things until it’s too late. That being said, the things listed above can show that the guy you’re dating is feeling something deeper for you, and is possibly starting to see a future with you. It’s also a clear sign that he is actively making an effort to make your life more enjoyable with his actions. If a man is falling in love with you it’s because of your passion and your purpose in life. He admires this and you may even inspire him. It is this beauty that makes a guy fall deeply in love and what will get him to do these signs around you.