Due to the fact that you’re single on New Year’s Eve doesn’t mean that you need to go without a kiss at the hours of darkness. Every unmarried woman has contemplated coming onto a man at one point or every other. Some women revealed how they nonetheless controlled to snag their kiss by pulling a fast one at a stranger on the bar. Nobody deserves to be lonely on New Year’s Eve.
1. I was desperate, drunk and lonely. I happened to be standing next to a guy, midnight came and I leaned in for a kiss. Mary-24
2. I kissed a stranger on NYE and a year and a half later I ended up married to that same guy. I made the first move, I talked to him first, and it ended up being the best decision of my life. Jen-26
3. It was 11 PM on New Year’s Eve and I was in bed alone with Chinese food watching Sex and the City. My boyfriend and I had broken up less than two weeks before and the last thing I wanted to go was being surrounded by couples. My girlfriends were at a bar a few blocks away from my apartment and called begging for me to join them. They did a great job of convincing me to head out and I did. I made it to the bar at 11:45 to find my friends with a very attractive guy who happened to be interested in me. We talked and then yes, kissed. I was happy I left my bed. Hannah-25
4. Way too many drinks in and midnight rolled around. I yelled in the bar “someone kisses me,” and next thing I know the dude standing next to me who was also very much alone looked at me. I grabbed his face and the rest is history. Jenna-22
5. I kissed a random guy at a bar two years ago on New Year’s Eve. I was completely all over him, took the risk and then left in embarrassment. I had no idea what his name was until I ran into him at the grocery store about a month ago. He is now living in my apartment building with his girlfriend. Cara-24
6. I fifth wheeled my two roommates, who are in serious relationships last NYE. Desperate, but they were going to an awesome club that I would not have been able to get into without them. Sick of seeing couples throughout the entire evening. I scanned the crowd for the first lonesome guy I saw. There was one guy standing alone on his phone and I instantly approached him. We talked for an hour and at midnight I got my kiss. Amanda-23
7. This story is awful but I couldn’t help myself. This guy was with a bunch of other guys so I assumed he was single. I grabbed his face and kissed him, turned out he had a girlfriend at home. Beth-25
8. I kissed not one but two strange men on New Year’s Eve. My friends had run off with other guys and I was left alone in the club with these two guys. We talked and they seemed pretty cool. One of them asked me to be their NYE kiss and I agreed. After we kissed he got up to use the bathroom and his friend asked if I could keep a secret and kiss him as well. I did. Maddie-23
9. My New Year’s kiss didn’t happen at midnight, it happened a few hours after but it was a stranger. He had broken up with his girlfriend at midnight actually because she insisted they stay out and he wanted to go home and spend the rest of the night with just her, not the entire bar. He was sitting outside of the bar alone and I was about to be on my way home alone, as all my friends are in committed relationships and the one single friend I was with had left with a guy already. We talked about life, love, relationships. I went back to his place, and then I got my New Year’s kiss. Gina-25
10. It was an indoor pool party. I had been flirting with the guy in the pool an hour before the new year began. We ended up making out under water. Gabby-24
Be the first to leave a review.